With Facebook Business Suite (Pages Manager), you can access and manage the tools your business needs to thrive across your Facebook Page and Instagram account, simplified and in one place.
Use this app to: Create, schedule, and manage posts and stories to your Facebook Page and Instagram account.
Facebook Business Suite lets you manage all of your connected accounts across Facebook and Instagram in one place. It offers a variety of tools that makes it easier to manage your business presence for free. Business Suite can help you reach more people and stay up-to-date, while you manage your business presence in one place.
View your business at a glance: From your home screen, you can see an overview of your Facebook Page and Instagram account. You’ll see updates, recent posts and ads, and insights. You can also create a post or promote your business from here.
- View Activity: You'll see new notifications for your Facebook Page and Instagram account.
- Use Inbox: You can read new messages and comments from your Facebook Page, Messenger and Instagram accounts. You can also create Automated Responses to help save time when responding to questions people commonly ask.
- Create Posts and Stories: You can publish or schedule new posts and stories for your Facebook Page and Instagram account.
- Access Commerce Manager: If your business account has a Commerce Account, you'll be able to access it from Business Suite desktop. You can also create a new Commerce Account for your business if you don’t have one.
- Create Ads: You can create new ads and place them on Facebook and Instagram, boost your posts, and promote your Page.
- View Insights: You can see details about your business’s performance, such as trends, activity on the content you share and more information about your audience.
- Access More Tools: On Business Suite desktop, you'll find other Facebook tools and settings you might use to manage your business presence in the More Tools section. This includes other tools, such as Ads Manager, Business Settings and Page Settings. You can also go to your Facebook Page from here.
To know more in details, you can refer to: https://www.facebook.com/business/facebook-business-suite?content_id=W4eyx3wD39YggFZ¬if_id=1635475672123222¬if_t=aymt_ads_notification_tip&ref=notif